Welcome to the Governor’s page on the school website!
Our Governors work with Mr Davies and the Senior Leadership of our school. The Governing Body is made up of parents, staff, The local authority and members of the church community. The law requires schools to have governing bodies and for the governing body to fulfil 3 core
- Ensure the vision, ethos and strategic direction of the school are clearly defined;
- Ensure the Headteacher performs his/her responsibilities for the educational performance
of the school;
- Ensure the sound, proper and effective use of the school’s financial resources.
Currently, we have 12 Governors on the Governing Body Governors meet each half term to help shape the direction of our school. As well as attending Governor meetings, each Governor has responsibility for an area of our school.
- Safeguarding; Dr Helen Flanagan/Maureen McDaid
- SEND: Con Buckley
- Pupil Premium: Dr Helen Flanagan/Karen Green
- EYFS/Bluebirds: Con Buckley/Sharon Bell/Karen Green
- RE: Dcn Paul Mannings
- Y1: Rawan Khadar
- Y2: Dr Helen Flanagan
- Y3: Canon O’Brien
- Y4: Maureen McDaid
- Y5: Anne-Marie Warrington
- Y6: Father Dominic Risley
- Alex Pimor: Leadership and Management