Please direct any queries you have to Mrs Nadine Tibke, Bluebirds Manager by telephone:07391 405741, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to the school office staff who can direct your query.
We are open 51 weeks of the year and accept children from birth onwards.
Our nursery is available to all children in our school and throughout the city.
Places are not limited to those families who have older children in our school, so please spread the word to family, friends and neighbours. We are happy to support your child with transition between our Bluebirds nursery and the primary school of your choice. We offer transition programmes with the following local schools: Pleasant Street Community School. St Anne’s Catholic Primary School and St Vincent’s Catholic Primary School to name a few.
Birth to 3 Years
Limited term time only places available.
£38.00 per day – Prices include all meals, nappies and wipes.
£22.00 per 1/2 day (7.45am – 12.45pm or 1pm – 6pm)
£180 per week (£10 discount)
A deposit of 2 weeks fees secures your child’s place.
2 Year funded places available.
Wrap around care provided.
Access via Brownlow Hill and Mount Pleasant.
We welcome and encourage you to come and visit us anytime to see what we can offer your child, from the ‘home from home’ environment inside to the fantastic garden outside.
2 Year Old Funded Places
As you child approaches their 2nd birthday parents will receive a letter from Liverpool City Council based on the details held by LCC Housing Department. This letter grants automatic eligibility to a place, so please pop in as soon as you receive your letter so we can allocate your child a place.
Admissions to the nursery would be based upon the eligibility criteria below, although we are able to offer some payable places, so all parent can access this facility.
Your child will be eligible for a free place if you are in receipt of the following benefits. We will write to you to let you know if you can access a place.
- Income Support or Job Seekers Allowance (income based).
- Employment Support Allowance (income related).
- Support through Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act.
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Child Tax Credit with annual gross earnings of no more than £16,190 per year.
- The Working Tax Credit 4 week-run on (the payment a claimant receives when they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
- Working Tax credits with annual gross earnings of no more than £16,190 per year.
- Disability Living Allowance.
Your child may also be eligible for a place if she or he:
- Has a current statement of special educational needs or an education, health and care plan.
- Is looked after by the local authority.
In addition, your child may be offered a place if you have left care through special guardianship or through an adoption or residence order.
If your child’s eligible, you’ll be able to start accessing the nursery from any of these dates after they turn 2:
- September 2018, January 2019 and April 2019.
You can find more information at www.gov.uk/free-early-education or from Liverpool City Council.
Attendance at our nursery does not automatically transfer into our school’s 3 year old nursery, therefore please complete an application form, available from the school office.
Working in partnership with St Anne’s Catholic Primary School, St Vincent de Paul Catholic Primary School and Pleasant Street Community School.